Vaccinating Our Educators By Angela Deines, KNEA Communications Please Note: The information...Read More
Olathe NEA member Alisha Morris creates spreadsheet to track school-related COVID-19 cases,...Read More
Click below to view and download KNEA President Mark Farr’s statement on reopening Kansas public schools safely along with ‘safe reopening’ key points document. CLICK HERE TO DOWNLOAD A FULL PDF OF KNEA...Read More
COVID-19 ALERTS & INFORMATION Click to the LEFT of the resource title to expand, view and access the resources in the list below. The resource cards below to view statements and information regarding COVID-19 and its impacts...Read More
Alerts & Info
- DONATE & JOIN KPAC
- CLICK HERE for the 2022-23 membership applications including online membership applications.
- Looking for the 2022-23 Strategic Focus Grant application? CLICK HERE.
- Are you a college student looking for Aspiring Educator membership? START HERE.
- Want to nominate an emerging leader for R.E.A.C.H. professional development? CLICK HERE. (After clicking on this link, scroll to bottom of the page.)
- Thinking of retirement? CLICK HERE for information about upcoming pre-retirement seminars.
$1000 Scholarship for High School Creatives
Do you know a high school student who has something to say about racial and social justice? Here’s a chance to elevate the voices of our students through visual, written, dramatic, and musical art forms. Each entry is eligible for a $1000 scholarship. CLICK HERE for more.